5/10/09

Maren ask me what I was going to do for are mother for mother's day. I told her I had found a picture frame at Target and she NO  because she had already bought, The frame said "Nana"the same frame I was going to buy, after that we decided together and take pictures of our children to put in the frame. We went to the Newport Temple the girls had so much fun running a round, they loved playing with the water in the fountain. Maren and her family came up on Saturday for Mother's Day . Mom love her frame that said Nana. Ryan also bought picture frame for his mother.


Collin and Madison Tyra, Michaela and Rhyan Keen 


2 comments:

  1. These are adorable pics of the girls and their cousins. Happy Mother's Day, Charlotte.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I haven't been to the Newport temple yet, looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete